Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sponsorship

I do believe that it's time to bite the bullet.

Which bullet exactly am I talking about? I think that perhaps, as my blog grows, that it's time to add sponsors to my blog.

Would you like to advertise on Oh Mandie?

I'll be making a list of sponsors on the right hand side, and for only $5.00 a month you can have your 150x150 ad included.

Interested? Please shoot me an email to let me know and to include your ad at ohmandie7@yahoo.com

I'm really looking forward to watching my blog grow and expand in this way, and I'm also looking forward to possibly helping someone else grow and expand as well :)

PS: Sign up now for November and you get the rest of October free!

2 comments:

Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

I bit the bullet a while back. I try to not let the ad's be too prominent on my blog.

Devon said...

if my etsy shop had anything in it.. i'd so be in!