Friday, April 2, 2010

It's a Zoo at Our House

With Easter Sunday only a few days away and today being Good Friday, I thought that it was only fitting that I do a sort of Easter related flashback today. Unfortunately all of my Easter pictures from a few years ago were on our old (broken) laptop. I have most of them printed out, but I have no idea how to use our scanner... so this is the best that I could do. Hey, it works!


This picture was taken in early 2007, only a few months after Gage was born. I'm totally one of those moms who dresses her baby up in ridiculous clothes and takes pictures of them. My mom bought this bunny outfit for a then 3 or 4 month old Gage, and Brayden wanting to play along grabbed his Chuck E Cheese hat for a little animal inspired photo shoot.

Nowadays ... my kids would scream and cry if I so much as tried to get them to wear something like that. Perhaps I should never have let them watch A Christmas Story and then bunny outfits would still be cool.

Happy Good Friday!!

****************************************************************
Feel like reliving some old school memories of your own? Then head on over to the fabulous blog of Christopher and Tia for a Friday Flashback of your own! Seriously, do it.

Flashback Friday Button

5 comments:

Mommy Elephant Sarah said...

Hahaha! Yep you gotta dress them up young before they can tell you no! I know I keep doing that! :)

Happy Easter!

Devon said...

oh my goodness... too cute!!!

Alyssa S. said...

That pic of the bunny outfit is just too cute for words. I love how Chuck E Cheese made his way into the pic. Mouse, bunny, close enough!

Tia Colleen said...

So very cute!!

(we totally have a bunny suit to put Charlie in this year, haha)

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

They are sooo cute!!

(I put Ian in a bunny suit his first Easter...I really need to scan that one in)