Saturday, April 3, 2010

A New Month. A New Me.

March was not a good month for me. Right now, as my body is struggling to get better my mind is struggling with doing all of the things that I used to do that I just don't seem to have to energy to do anymore. Something was bound to give, I just didn't expect nearly everything to give.

For the majority of last month I had my etsy shop in vacation mode. I've touched on my lack of interest in making anything new here, and that's still partly true. My neglect wasn't for lack of love, but more so lack of motivation. Making jewelry and journals makes my hands ache.

But one day this last week I found a burst of energy and made a few new pieces, things that I'm really excited about. And I'll tell you what, it felt so good to just sit down and create. I missed it, more than I allowed myself to believe. So my etsy shop is officially re-opened and a passion of mine is resurfacing.

I'm in love with these new pieces, not only because I think that they turned out beautiful, but because of the utter joy that I felt in creating them, something I thought was fleeting.

I hope that you love them too.

Here's to a new month, and a long lost love. Welcome April!

2 comments:

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Beautiful new creations!

Perfect for a new month and a new you.

Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Devon said...

i especially love that star necklace!!! nice work! glad you are getting back in the groove!