Sunday, August 30, 2009

10 Things

The goal is to list 10 things that you are thankful for. The first 10 things that you can think of at that moment, plucked straight from the top of your head.

1. Asking Brayden how his day was after he gets home from school
2. Hanging laundry outside on the line
3. Waking up to my husband cooking breakfast
4. Taking afternoon walks across the bridges with Gage
5. Sitting in Mikes "man chair" when he's not home
6. Gage telling me he "Lubs" me
7. The crisp cool return of fall that's coming soon
8. Hanging pictures and turning a house into a home
9. Singing praise music in the car with my family
10. Listening to the birds singing outside of my windows


1 comment:

Chele said...

That is really beautiful! We are totally blessed to have such wonderful kids around us!!! Hope all your boys are doing well...we need to get together sometime. Would love to see the new place! TTYL