Saturday, May 26, 2012

INSTAFRIDAY

What we did this week:
Working on this pretty project.  I absolutely do not need yet another hobby, but I can't seem to resist embroidery.  It also didn't hurt that I was able to pick up something like 30 hoops in all different sizes for something like $7.00 at Goodwill.  Score!

Beautiful days full on sunshine is skirt weather according to me.  This beauty was actually another Goodwill score.  It makes me feel like a little girl again every time I wear a skirt.  Especially when a breeze comes along and makes it flutter in the wind.  Magical.

Yummy Asparagus.  Good Eats!  Tossed in a little olive oil and grilled.  So good.

After a roap trip to Target (the closest one to us is about an hour away.  How lame is that?!?) the hubs and I stopped into Chipotle.  Best burrito I've ever eaten in my entire life.  Have you ever been?

This little monkey made a cute ladybug hat out of a paper bowl.  And then wore it around all day long.  I could die from the overload of cuteness.

Watermelon.  One of the best parts of the summer hands down.  The colors.  That pretty vintage Pyrex bowl of mine.  What's not to love?

After two long months of sewing, I finally FINALLY finished my quilt.  It's huge and I'm in love with it.  I'll have to devote an entire post to it.  Sometime next week.

Another wonderful week full of love, good eats, sunshine, and laughter. 

Linking up!
life rearranged

2 comments:

Quilting Mama said...

Lovely! I look at your pics and wish for a week like yours, even though I've had a great week of my own.

I don't know about you but this is our last week of school. Let the lazy, breezy, hot days of summer begin!

Nen said...

Our nearest Target is perhaps your nearest Target too!

Never been to Chipotle... I have a hard time with Spicy foods...(not just when I'm pregnant)

Great job on the Are you using it - or just have it for "pretty" at the moment?

I am going to bust out some more skirts for the summer, I think. Will keep me out of maternity pants a little longer!