Tuesday, January 3, 2012

366

We are knee deep in the throws of moving.  And it plain old sucks.  Everything and anything is packed away either waiting to be to moved over to the new house or waiting to be dropped off at the thrift store.  So, after a mini meltdown involving a missing pair of Thomas the Tank Engine underwear and spending the day maneuvering around stacks of boxes, bedtime was mighty sweet last night. 


I made a list of goals for 2012.  There they are, right down there...
Unfortunately for the next week or so we'll be between houses, making the start of my goals a bit tricky.  But my camera is still unpacked and in plain sight.  And even when it's not, I'll have my iPhone close by. 

I attempted a 365 photo challenge a few years ago.  And I failed, quite miserably in fact.  And truth be told, I'll probably fail this time too.  It's easy to get caught up in the day without even a thought as to picking up my camera.  But I do want to be more intentional about photographing my life and my family.  I want to catch those small moments that often seem inconsequential, because those overlooked happening are the heartbeats of my day.

Check out my 366 (Leap Year!) right here.

No comments: