Thursday, August 5, 2010

At the End of the Day

Yesterday was a fairly busy day. But really, what day isn't in the life of a mother chasing two little boys around. Yesterday though, yesterday was full of chores, yard work, visiting family, and grocery shopping. All I wanted to do all day long was to be done running so that I could sit for a bit with my feet up and a cool glass of lemonade in my hand. All day long I was looking for the rainbow that would certainly be at the end of my day.

Never in a million years did I think that God would actually provide a real one.


It's a bit hard to tell in these pictures, but there was actually a double rainbow. If you look to the bottom right corner, right above the trees, you can see the other one, as faint as it is.

Beautiful rainbows over the farm.
It's these not so common, everyday blessings, that warm my heart.

1 comment:

Alyssa S. said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. Not one but TWO of them. And you got such a great shot. I'm jealous!