Friday, October 23, 2009

Something New


Its been awhile since I've really added anything worthwhile to my much neglected etsy shop. I could pass it off on the fact that we just moved, that I've been busy doing one thing or another, or some other lame-o excuse. But the truth is that I haven't been totally 100% into the whole etsy thing anymore.

I still have my shop up and running and am trying to maintain it the best that I can, but I just haven't been as fanatic about it anymore. With all of the changes over at the site that have taken place over the past few months I'm just not sure if its going to continue to be the best place for me. That, combined with going through a inspiration block of sorts has left me severely lazy in terms of making new things.

But finally, after literally a month, I finished up my first paper banner (and have actually grown pretty excited about it!) that I'm going to be listing in the shop sometime soon. I'm also going to be making custom banners in different color combos and themes as well, I'm just not sure exactly how I'm going to be listing them though. I'm hoping that a bit of the love and excitement of making things comes back to me soon, and these banners have the potential to be the catalyst.

So anyways, here - after what seems like forever - is my first creation in quite awhile.

4 comments:

Marjorie said...

Really cute!

Anonymous said...

Aww, sweetie, I love it! And don't worry about etsy. If you don't feel like it, don't. If you feel like it, do it... ♥

simple as that.
;)

it'll come back, just let it come when it's ready. ♥

Unknown said...

Aw, so cute!!!

Alyssa S. said...

I love your new creation! It's so bright and fun. I, too, haven't been feeling the Etsy mojo lately. I want to consider other options, because I love to create, but I haven't had any brilliant ideas yet :)