Sunday, February 1, 2009

Identity Crisis

I'm having a bit of an identity crisis all across the board. If you frequent my blog then you probably notice that I chance banners ALOT - and today is no exception. That's the problem of featuring the bits and baubles you make in your banner, when I create something new I fall in love with it and want to feature it - thus resulting in a overhaul.

But lately its been more than just that for me. I go back and forth between being 100% all about making journals to 100% all about making jewelry. I love doing them both so much... just not at the same time. This week (and last in fact) its jewelry. I have 3 journals half way done sitting on my desk right now just begging for a bit of attention and I just can't bring myself to finish them. But I also don't want to flood my etsy shop with the oodles of new jewelry I've been busying myself with. Gotta keep that variety thing I've got going on up. So I'm stuck somewhere in the middle. Bah!

Oh - and happy Super Bowl Sunday to those watching! - Go Steelers!! (Gotta show my hometown love!)

No comments: