Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I Just Couldn't Stay Away

Ok Ok, I know - I said that I was taking a break from adding anything new to my etsy shop until after the holidays. But as it turns out I just can't stay away from my craft desk! And I got some really cool new supplies not too long ago that have seriously been screaming to be made into something!

So yes, I will be doing a small update on my shop - adding 2 new ACEO's, a necklace, and a pair of earrings at some point tonight.

Crafting is exactly my brand of heroin!

Here's a sneak peek!! - Enjoy!

2 comments:

ElegantSnobbery said...

Oh Mandie, you are CRUEL!! I only just drained my Pay Pal account to pay bills and then you go showing tempting little sneak peeks of jewelry featuring crowns and pink. I want to cry.

But wow, do those sneak peeks look fab!!

DancingMooney ♥ said...

If only you were here to poke me, and make me go be crafty too...

thanks for the nudge. Lol.

;)