Saturday, December 27, 2008

Cheerful

I've been a very bad blogger - its true! But I have to admit, after weeks and weeks of trying to force myself into the Christmas spirit, the past few days I've been wrapped up in all of the holiday going ons - and to my utter surprise, Santa left me a cold... thanks fat man!

But I have to tell you, I've rather been enjoying my etsy break. Yeah, Yeah, I know, I did add a few new things, and I've still been making a bunch of sales, which was awesome right before Christmas, but my focus has been more on me and enjoying my holiday as much as possible... and now that its over and all of the toys littered across my living room floor are officially assembled its about time to get back to work.... tomorrow. So expect a shop update from me in 2009, or close to it anyways. We'll see how soon I get motivated.

Hope your Christmas was a wonderful one!!
Much Love!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you are having a lovely break.. and of course you can already assume that I'm waiting eagerly to see what new stuff you have for your shop in the new year. Your shop is my brand of heroin.

hahahahahaha. But seriously. It is.