Tuesday, November 25, 2008

One Busy Bee in A Party Hat

The past few days seem like a whirlwind, and with Turkey day right around the corner time doesn't seem to be slowing down any. That's ok though, I like it when I have a lot of things to do, keeps life from getting too tedious.

The Johnstown Magazine is officially out and about. I'd love to show it to you all, but the truth is I haven't even seen it myself, which worries me because I really hope that it came out fabulous. Only subscribers have gotten the December issue and it wont officially be on the newsstands until the end of the week. But I've had quite a few phone call and email orders already, which is pretty fantastic! I can meet local people and don't have to worry about packaging, the post office, or the amounting etsy fees. And with two spoiled little boys and Christmas coming up, the extra cash will certainly serve its purpose. (Because between you, me and the rest of the Internet, if that moolah was sitting in paypal right now chances are I'd spend it on etsy)

In the midst of all of this I have somehow found the time to make a few new pieces for the etsy shop, so look for the awesomely awesome journals and necklace in the picture at the top of this post coming to an OhMandie near you!

Oh, and but of course, how could I blog today without sharing that it is Braydens birthday. My little baby is officially 6, or at least he will be at 8:10pm. *Sigh* Where did the time go? Chuck E Cheeses tonight after school. Gotta love stuffing our faces with pizza followed by an evening of Ski Ball! I had to bribe him with that in order to have his actual party this Sunday, the weekend between his birthday and Gages birthday, who turns 2 on Dec. 8th.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAYDEN!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wooo hoo! Happy birthday Brayden!

and how exciting to be in the magazine! I hope you get tons of recognition from it. You already know I love your shop :)

Have a fab holiday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Brayden!!

And can't wait to hear allll about the magazine!!
:D

Anne said...

Hope you had a happy, happy birthday Brayden!