Monday, August 11, 2008

A Drumstick Please

Well boys and girls, I officially started my journey into the process of simplification. As you can probally see, my blog is a bit different, new banner, new family pics on the side, and alot less crapola in the ways of random widgets. Its more streamlined and reader friendly now - yay!

I'm also still torn as to which shop, if any I want to close, so I'm going to be doing a bit of experimenting. Currently I'm starting off slow and adding a bit of my ACEO's (here ya go for those of you who inquired when you'll be able to buy them!) to my Twist This etsy shop. So I suppose we'll see how it goes. Keeping my fingers crossed!

So I decided to be the good little southern girl that I am and cook a huge homemade dinner last night. Ok, so technically I'm not southern anymore, but I lived in Virginia for a large part of my childhood and I still consider it home. So I broke out my kitchen bible - aka Nigella Express - and made some Buttermilk Roasted Chicken with cuccumber salad, and double cheddar biscuits. It was scrumptious! I joined a cookbook club a few weeks ago (amazing!) and this was the first dinner I've made from the recipies so I thought that I would share!

Prepare to drool!

2 comments:

idyll hands said...

Yummmm! I love Nigella Lawson recipes. Delicious!

Like the new banner on the blog.

esque said...

Your new banner looks great!
Yum and drool over the drumsticks!