Friday, April 18, 2008

Book Binding Machine

Yay! My Bind it All came in the mail the other day!! I honestly havent been able to put in down since!! I'm pumping out all kinds of handbound books now and slowly but surely getting some new things listed in my etsy shop.

I can't even begin to describe how excited I am about this amazing little tool! Soon I'll be adding recipe card books and address books to my shop! But for now, check out the journals / sketchbooks that I've listed so far!

I love getting this excited about a new project!! Its like its all coming together now :-)

6 comments:

Gabriel's Aunt said...

OMG! i love your books! I am off to heart!

Cali said...

Binding is addicting, isn't it? I'm binding things I haven't finished writing yet. Where did you get your machine? Mine is a velobinder, just because I like the way they look, more.

Lesley of Banana Pants Clothes said...

And the coolest one of all is MINE! Hehehe. I want it to be here *now*.

Caroline said...

Lovely patterns!

idyll hands said...

Did you say recipe card books? *rubs hands together* I can't wait for those!

Tia Colleen said...

Those look great! I'm obsessed with notebooks and things of that sort.