Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Etsy Picks

So within the next couple to weeks I'm getting my tax returns back (yay!) and thought that it would be fun to browse Etsy for some goodies to spend some cash on because I want to treat myself!! So here are a few of my favorites that I'm eyeing up:

This pendant from DancingMooney is beautiful! I'm seriously just amazed by the rich violet color and can already see different pieces in my wardrobe that would look awesome with this pendant hanging around my neck! And that design... lets just say I'm in love!


I promise that I will own a bag from gomonkeydesign very very soon!! (Hopefully this one!) I just love her granny bags and this one in particular is my absolute favorite! I love the bold design of the fabric and the eye popping yet earthy colors! I need this bag in my life!!




Anyone who knows me knows that when it comes to any kind of bath or candle... or just general scent knows that I love roses! This soap from LoteTree looks heavenly! I love how the makers of these wonderful B&B goodies strive to make an all natural product.


Ok, now honestly, how cool do these candles look from Crazy Times Candle & Bath Co.? I think that the chunky way that these babies are made is just awesome and I want one in ever color and scent! They *almost* look too gorgeous to burn!

4 comments:

Jennifer MacNeill said...

Hi, Found you through etsy. Love your work. Keep it flowing:)
Jen

bonnie said...

you have really good taste~~ i love that bag too.

lalg said...

I love those candles! They really look great!

My Etsy

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for featuring my pendant on your blog! I'm so glad you love them...
*sigh*
That makes me re-think my decisions a bit... humm...

Janell