Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Back in the Habit


Sometime around February, you know when you're snowed in, and the cold weather it getting to you, and you just need to find something productive to do because if you don't you just might go bananas, I began to get the nagging feeling of wanting to play around with making jewelry again.

Only around here in February it was actually in the high 60's and low 70's and we were outside playing and soaking up the strange Winter sunshine. (Funny because it's only been in the 50's here for the past few days, in June!) But still, the want was there.

So I did what any other gal in my predicament would do ... I busted out all of my beads and findings, ordered a whole bunch more, and promptly forgot all about my desire to get back into jewelry making while all of my supplies collected dust on my desk.


4 months later I'm oh so slowly getting back into it and I'm falling in love with the process all over again. And even slower than that, I'm adding things to my long neglected etsy shop.

So yeah, I'm back in the jewelry making business again. For now.


6 comments:

Crystal Renee said...

Those are adorable. Very talented Mandie. I love them!!

Jackie said...

That first necklace is GORGEOUS.
well done!!!!

xoxo
jackie

Devon said...

awesome! :)

Unknown said...

These are awsome... glad you are finding your way back to your jewelry making. Good luck!

<3 Faith
http://faithfulmomentos.blogspot.com

Alyssa S. said...

LOVE :) I find now that my Etsy shop is closed that it's liberating. I make stuff just for myself and it's SO enjoyable!

Erika said...

Cute earrings; I like the pink swirl and the bow.

I featured one of your posts in today's It’s a Wrap Link Party at Artful Rising.

Erika