Friday, March 30, 2012

2 Weeks

I did it again, didn't I?  I went over two weeks without posting anything.  Funny how time has a way of getting away from us.  The moments turn into hours, the hours into days, and the days into weeks.  At least that's how it's been for me as of late.

Wonderful things that have made my life unbearably sweet over the past weeks:
* So much coffee
* Morning spent lost in my Bible
* Smiling Gage love
* Our new Kitty, Max (Too bad our other cat, Ruby, isn't quite as smitten just yet)
* Unseasonably warm weather that makes Brayden stick his head out of the window to catch a breeze
* Late night Candy Land marathons
* Pennsylvania skies
* Playground days
* St. Patrick's Day cutie pie
* MOPS Creative Activity day
* The couple that coffee's together stays together
* New tattoo (Psalm 143:8)



No comments: