Friday, January 22, 2010

Sneek Peek


I've been busy working on a bunch of new stuff, some of which I can't wait to share with everyone! I said at the beginning of this year that I really wanted to refresh my shop with some new romantic feeling pieces and attempt to go with an overall theme for my shop, focusing on a softer palate of colors. Unfortunately I didn't get off to a great start, but then again, life goes on and things get in the way.

Anyways, I might be almost a month late on my etsy resolution, but I do finally have some new items to list, and I have a little something new up my sleeve that should be coming to my shop soon as well.

About time I posted some shop news on my blog huh?

2 comments:

Alyssa S. said...

I love them! I really adore your style and your palette. I like the romantic feel. I'm STILL plugging away trying to get new things made so I can add them to my store. You are way ahead of me!

Unknown said...

Oooooh, VERY pretty!!