Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hello Friends


Hello friends

It's been awhile hasn't it? Well to me five days without blogging seems like awhile, but the truth is that there really wasn't anything to report, so I didn't.

I don't blog on the weekends, that is reserved for family time, minus the extraordinarily rare times I have something scheduled. And with Brayden home from school on Monday for the holiday we had an extra day of family time this week.

I've been working on some new pieces of jewelry and a new journal for the shop, but it is late January in Pennsylvania and the skies are grey and the crappy pictures that I would be able to take just wouldn't do the items justice, so I'll wait on the sunshine.

On tonight's agenda the husband is taking me to a nice dinner out at the Olive Garden (yummmm!)

I'm just enjoying these lazy and bliss-filled days around here.

xoxo

3 comments:

Alyssa S. said...

I'm like you...I try to save the weekends for family time...and homework time, so those are my "no blogging" days.

I can't wait to see the new things you made!!!

I'm SOOOO jealous of your trip to the Olive Garden. I'm still not allowed to eat real food yet...and the Olive Garden sounds SCRUMPTIOUS!!

Unknown said...

Yay, can't wait to see your new work! Enjoy your dinner! Sounds lovely!

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Nowadays, I feel good, I started to get real income.
It gets down to choose a correct companion who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the profit with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]