Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ready for 2010


I'm all Christmas-ed out.

As much as I write about how enamoured I, and my children are with the magic of the season the truth is that I'm actually glad to see it go this year, glad to put the work and stress behind me and focus on making plans for 2010.

I really hope to bring a more upscale feel to my etsy shop in the coming weeks. I've already made the switch from spiral bound journals to Coptic stitched ones, but I also have a few new pieces of jewelry up my sleeve that I'm working on and hope to share with everyone sooner rather than later. I'm telling ya, 2010 is going to be my year!

This year I'm also making a vow to participate in a Project 365 and take a picture of something happening each and every day of my life during the year. There are too many small moments in life that I don't want to miss ... and its an awesome excuse to buy a flickr pro account!

So what do you have in store for 2010?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man, I need to make a list of resolutions... 2009 was sooo busy for me... but I have even bigger plans with 2010!

Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve!!

Alyssa S. said...

I already have a goal or two in mind...especially with my new store. I want to aim high, but not too high!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Happy New Year!!