Friday, September 18, 2009

Becoming a Blissful Blogger ♥

I'm having a bit of an identity crisis when it comes to my blog. It should reflect the essence of me .... unfortunately I have no idea what that is.

For a bit of a personal boost and a journey into bettering my meager little blog here, I recently bought the amazing book Blogging For Bliss from Tara Frey (oh Amazon, how I love thee!)

So if you see a bit of a layout change here in the next few days, its just me experiment to find a personal style to reflect what I love.

Oh, and if you're a blogger too, you really should check out this book! Its fabulous, full of amazing tips and tricks, and features some seriously amazing blogs ♥

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooooh, I love it. But I must say, that last one, with the flowers, had me so completely 100% jealous of how beautiful your blog was, that I was all set to redo my own blog so that it could be as lovely as yours!
Seriously, you should become a blog designer. You rock.

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about getting a book or two on artful blogging as well. Seems like we are always on a similar note. I loved the pink flowers with the blue frame, but this is lovely too.

Have fun playing... The seasons are changing and I'm having an itch to change the look of my blog, but I haven't found the 'it' idea yet.
;)

Alison said...

I get the whole identity crisis thingy...on the blog I have with my friend Kate (http://www.cluckandtweet.com) it seems easier. On my own blog it so feels like some sort of floppy fish of a mess.

Your site is beautiful.