Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Its been a pretty slow process, but we are officially moved into our new house and about 75% unpacked.

I'm stressed and I don't know where anything is, but I'm home.

The boys have really taken to all of the new room they have here, both inside the house and out. We have our own creek and pond and lots and lots of land for Brayden and Gage to run around on. Brayden officially has his first day of school tomorrow, at a new school where he's going for an entire day compared to the half day Kindergarten that he was in last year. He's carefree and relaxed about it, meanwhile I'm a wreck. But if you know me, then you know that's pretty typical.

And I promise, as soon as I unbury my craft supplies the Oh Mandie shop will be back up and running as well.

Here are a couple of pictures of the front of the house for your viewing pleasure.

2 comments:

Alyssa S. said...

What a sweet house...and a gorgeous back yard. Seeing your new place reminds me how much I desperately miss the North East...sigh...

Anonymous said...

Ohh! I want to see the pond!

Can I dream?
:D

Can't wait to see how you fix up the place...
*hugs*