Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Closing Sale


I think I've expressed just how overwhelmingly busy I've been lately here on my blog, so there is really no reason to go into details about all of that again, but now we are also planning on moving in the next month or so to a house three times the size the one we are in now (complete with a room just for crafting that's mine all mine!!).

So its with a very heavy heart that I have to close my etsy shop for the time being while I get things in order both physically and mentally. I certainly don't plan to be gone forever, just until the fall maybe. And then I'll be back with fresh new designs and hopefully a new perspective on balancing everything in my life out. (But rest assure, I'll still be hanging around etsy as a buyer!)

So with that said, I'm having a 50% off sale, so come and get your Oh Mandie goodies now, while they are still available, because soon they'll be gone for good.

Please pay as you normally would and I will refund the extra money back via paypal or you may wait for a revised paypal invoice.

Click the picture below to visit Oh Mandie on etsy ♥

TheMamaDramalogues

4 comments:

Alyssa S. said...

WOW, you do have a lot going on. Good luck in your move. I know what it's like to move...a lot. I envy you your craft room. I have the space, but have to wait for the moolah to make a crafting corner. Your Etsy store will be missed, though I bet you will have tons of people waiting for you to come back!!!

Raven said...

And, I thought that I had a lot going on. I wish you the very best with the move and getting things settled. Are you staying in PA?

p.s. When you do open your shop back up, let me know and I will feature you on my blog with an artist spotlight announcing your return...How's that? :)

We'll miss you whilst you are gone, My Sweet!

xxx
Raven

Anonymous said...

Wow, how exciting! I can't wait for the day we move to a bigger house!

Good luck and see you around!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Congrats on the house!! Are you staying in the same area?

hugs to you!