Saturday, May 9, 2009

Dear Husband

Hey husband! If you are reading this then I hope that you know tomorrow is Mother's Day.

Now I know that I don't get the typical Mother's Day which entails sleeping in, breakfast in bed, and all that jazz because you have to work in the morning. But I'm ok with that! (And you'll make up for it, believe me!) But something tells me that you didn't buy me a present yet, because I know you and you're a last minute kinda guy. I'm ok with that too. Because here is all of the amazing stuff that I really want ... which will never arrive on time, but better late than never!

Seriously Mike, how cute would this Aqua-licious cake stand look in our kitchen??

And really dear, this Roses Pleated Clutch is a must have.

And this Laced Ring ... well Mike, lets just say that if I got this you'd be a very happy man.

So hunny, love your wife and the mother of your children tomorrow and check out those links ♥

5 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL, wishful thinking, huh??

I can't believe that Will bought me a Mother's Day present for the girls to give me. He already told me that it is a pair of handmade earrings. He is really excited about them, though he wont show me until tomorrow. Aww, cute husbands!

Happy Mother's Day to you, Amanda!!

Angela said...

That's the way to just put it put there!! I hope you get every one of them! (Lovin the cake stand!)

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Happy Mother's Day!!

Raven said...

Super cute post...I hope you get everything you want. I also love that cake stand.

Happy Mum's Day!
xxx

Cindy and Mindy said...

Happy Mother's Day.
Hubby was out of town today, so I guess I'll get mine this evening.
I'd have to pick the bands. I'm a sucker for silver, but the bag is nice too, but I'd definitely go for the rings!