Sunday, May 31, 2009

10 Things


I need to stop and smell the roses a bit more and stop getting so caught up in everything.

So I'm adopting a new Sunday post for my blog here that I discovered over at the adorable blog little bit funky.

The goal is to list 10 things that you are thankful for. The first 10 things that you can think of at that moment, plucked straight from the top of your head.

1. Sweet belly laughs from my Brayden and Gage
2. Feeling the warm sunshine on my shoulders
3. Going for a country drive yesterday evening with the family
4. Napping toddlers (and mommas!)
5. Chai Tea
6. Spending the day with family and friends
7. Scrapbooking
8. Listening to Kings of Leon to energize me while I work
9. Getting to see the New Moon preview tonight !!!
10. Birdies chirping outside of my window this morning

2 comments:

Unknown said...

New Moon preview? Did you say New Moon preview? WHAT NEW MOON PREVIEW!!!???

Okay, I loved all the rest of your 10, but you had me at New Moon preview.

Bead Up said...

Oh how lovely is that 1 John graphic! Kudos!