Monday, March 23, 2009

Scraping For A Cause

Over the weekend I had a really fantastic opportunity to not only help out my cousin but also to scrapbook!

Mikes cousin's son, who is a senior in high school, is going to be a student ambassador to China this June. Seriously, how amazing is that? What an incredible life experience to have before he heads off to college! Anyways, his mom put together a fabulous fund raiser for him which allowed me to gather a fraction of my hordes of paper goodies and scrapbook the day away, all in the name of helping to support my cousin.

Oh, and even though I made a few new pages to add to my scrapbook, I walked out with more than I went in with thanks to the amazing vendors from Stampin' Up and Creative Memories.

Needless to say, surrounded by my family and all of that paper goodness, I was in my element!

(My friend Kelly and I - showing our Paper Love)

2 comments:

Ingrid said...

What fun! We scrapbooked this weekend at my Community Center, Got two pages almost complete. Will finish up this week at home.

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

How fun!!

I am going to scrap and spa on friday & I can't wait.