Monday, March 16, 2009

Bad Picture Monday

I'm busy working on a scrapbook for my younger brother Ron as a graduation gift for this June. (Shhhh! Don't tell him, its a secret!) I was hunting through boxes of old pictures when I found a few old gems of my own.

Now I'm pretty sure that everyone has pictures like this. You know the ones I'm talking about, where whatever was happening in front of the lens seemed like a lot of fun and hilarious-ness at the time but 9 years later you look back and laugh relive the memories but tuck the picture back away never to see the light of day again because its pretty awful.

Well I'm going to start a revolution here! Introducing Bad Picture Monday :)

This photo is circa 2000/2001 (I don't remember which) I was a senior in high school and we were at an 80's themed dance .... dressed as Jem and the Holligrams. Yeah....

Feel free to laugh... it IS pretty stinking funny!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That photo reeks of awesomeness, in my humble opinion.

But oh man, do I have a million pictures from my gawky and awkward high school days, that I hope will never see the light of day again...

Marjorie said...

Great photo! Look at that hair! Love the spray painted wall in the background too. So, very 80's!

Anne said...

Jem! Jem is Truly Outrageous! Truly, Truly, Truly Outrageous!

True confession: My daughter was conceived the night of our 80's Hair Band themed valentine's party. Yes, I wore snakeskin vinyl that night.