Saturday, February 21, 2009

Pennsylvania's Finest

Recently I became involved in the amazing group Handmade in PA, which supports local artisans and crafters from my awesome home state of PA. Seriously, Pennsylvania has got it going on. I mean we've got the Superbowl winning football team (Go Steelers!), the home of Heinz Ketchup, The Liberty Bell, Gettysburg ... and so much more. And to top it all of, we've got some serious talent represented in the etsy community - here are some of my favorite PA crafters!

Lilith's Apothecary from Philadelphia, PA

spread the love from Kutztown, PA

Cupcakes In Jars from Allentown, PA

Red Red Orange from Philadelphia, PA

Cookie Dough from Scranton, PA

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh, what lovely shops! I recognized Lilith's Apothecary and Cookie Dough right away.

And of course, you know I consider OhMandie to be one of Pennsylvania's FINEST shops, because its my favorite. And I'm not even sucking up... I'm just stating facts here. :)

Raven said...

Yes, there is SUPER talent in PA and FROM PA! :)

woo woo...Great picks here!

xxx

Unknown said...

Wow! Thanks so much for featuring our shop! It's such an honor to be mentioned along with some of my favorite shops!
P.S.- PA also has the World Series winning baseball team (Phillies), though I'm a Mets fan and trying to forget this ;)
~Tina

Cupcakes In Jars said...

Thank you SO much for featuring Cupcakes In Jars. I always love seeing my Pennsylvania neighbors' shops! Yay for PA!! OhMandie you are the BEST! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to agree with Tina - don't forget the Phillies!! And I'll try to forgive her for being a Mets fan.

You've highlighted some of my fav shops too! Thanks for the shout out :)

tara - handmadeinpa.net

Anonymous said...

thank you, mandie! i'm so honored to be one of your favorites in pa – and what fantastic company to be among! xoxoxox melanie