Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Much Needed Facelift

I've been one busy bee the past few days - making oodles of new journals and putting together little bits and baubles for some new jewelry. My shop needed a facelift - it was getting stale and I needed some new things, and so off I went on my craft-a-holic rampage and spent the past few days cranking out all kinds of new goodies!

The Johnstown Magazine that Oh Mandie will be in should be coming out in about 2 weeks - so for all of you local friends that follow my blog, be on the lookout! I'm excited and am really hoping for a Christmas bump in sales - but then again, arent we all.

Oh well, Brayden is off of school until Thurday, and my mommy duties are calling - and so are those oatmeal cookies the boys are I about to bake! - Its 25 degrees out, I'm cranking on the oven and making some warm, winter treats!

Much love to you all!

3 comments:

Anne said...

25 degrees?!?! No way. It's in the low 50s here and I've got my sweaters pulled out already.

Your new shop items are simply divine! I'm especially loving the Bloom necklace. It looks so crisp and wintery.

esque said...

Try 70s here! It's nice but not too cold at all!

Love your shop items! Great colors!

Unknown said...

Your shop is looking lovely, as usual! I think I've hearted just about everything in there!! Just can't help myself!

I read a quote today and instantly thought of you and your love for quotes. I thought this was a great one:

"Friendship is born at the moment when one person says to another, "What! You too? I thought I was the only one!"
C.S. Lewis