Sunday, October 19, 2008

C'est La Vie

Bienvenue mes amis!

I have this sort of thing with anything and everything French. Not the pink fru fru, poodle loving, perfume wearing, French lady kinda stuff, but rather the archetecture and the language. I studied French for a few years in high school and in college, although admitedly all I really gained from it is a few abstract and off the wall words and phrases. - I suppose if I ever need to find the library or have someone pass me the greenbeans in France then I'm all set.

Anyways, check out the new journal in my shop, s'il vous plaƮt.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just lovely! I'm jealous of you... I've been dying to learn French since 7th grade French class, in which I was too preoccupied with the cute boy I sat next to, to actually learn anything... I hope to take classes again once the girls go to school. I've been to Paris a few times and it is so frustrating not being able to understand anyone!! Such a beautiful language