Friday, June 27, 2008

Sing A Song

For as long as I can remember I've been having a love affair with music. You know, those special songs that you can listen to over and over again and never get tired of hearing. The ones that are like reuniting with an old friend. Most of you, or at least the ones who've been frequenting the blog from the beginning when I had music on it, know my musical tastes are some what varied. So here are my top ten songs (in no particular order) that I can listen to over and over and over again:

1. Black Balloon - The Goo Goo Dolls
2. Hey Hey What Can I Do - Led Zeppelin
3. Gravity - John Mayer
4. While My Guitar Gently Weeps - The Beatles
5. St Theresa - Joan Osborne
6. Satellite - Dave Matthews Band
7. Cowboy Take Me Away - The Dixie Chicks
8. I'll Cover You - RENT Soundtrack
9. Warning - Incubus
10. Somewhere Over the Rainbow - The Wizard of Oz

So whats songs can't you live without??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've always loved the music selections you've had on your blog... though I have to admit that I usually paused the songs so I could read... I guess I'm just not multi talented that way... *giggles*