Thursday, March 6, 2008

One Hundred!

Yahoo!! Today I hit 100 sales in my This Old Hen House store~! Well... acctually I broke 100 and at the moment I have 101 sales. What a huge milestone for me! I never imagined in a million trillion years that when I started this little business of mine, this store in particular, in mid-Oct, that it would ever be this successful, this fast! This whole thing started off as a bit of a hobby of mine, as a way to do something strictly for me, which, as a stay at home mom, was not something I was used to doing. But its turned into so much more than that! I've made so many amazing and supportive friends! I'm having a blast doing something that I love and Im having a love affair with paper and beads while doing it! Thank you to everyone who has supported me thoughout this whole crazy little ride of mine!

Its time to celebrate!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome. Congrats!

I hope to reach that many soon. I only have 90 to go, haha.

LINDA BARES said...

Congrats on the 100 mark! My goal is to hit 10 by the end of the month. :) Love all your paper goodies in your shop!

Nnairda's said...

CONGRATULATIOS!!!! Love your blog! I't so exciting and filled with so much color and fun!

esque said...

Congrats on your accomplishment! I am so happy for you! Keep it up!

[inkihandmade]

Anne said...

Woohoo!!!!! You go, girl!!!

Raven said...

YAY...super big CONGRATS to you! :)

xxx
Raven

idyll hands said...

Wow - congrats! That is something to sing about :)

Anonymous said...

I'm not really sure how I found your blog, you know how the blog world can be, but I'm glad I do. I love your stuff! Great artist!

I will definitely be frequenting your blog now:)