Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Budding Little Business

The last time may have fallen through, but today I shipped out a box of journals to New York. Yes folks, Amanda aka This Old Hen House is now a wholesaler! I'm thrilled with the thought that something that I made is acctually being sold in a store somewhere!!! I'm really hoping that this brings lots of exposure to my budding little business, but even still, I feel like I am fighting against mass merchandising and couldnt be any prouder!! So if you're ever in Troy, NY head on over to River Street and check my journals and all of the other handmade goodies at The Paper Sparrow, and if you're not in NY you can always find me on etsy :-)

5 comments:

Frau Zinnie said...

Awesome! Congratulations!

able mabel said...

Wow! Good for you!

ps, you've been tagged!
Here's the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

cricket said...

Hey!! Thanks for adding me to your blogroll! I was just in the midst of adding your blog to mine when I noticed.

Anne said...

congatulations on your wholesale order!!

gardencris27 said...

Wow, congratulations. That is so exciting. I have patiently been waiting to use up all of the paper in my current little notebook so I can buy one of your wonderful ones.